Join Our Team
Land Surveyor, LS (preferred) or LSIT
JSA Consulting Engineers/Land Surveyors has an opening for a Land Surveying position. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct research in courthouses for boundary/legal surveys.
- Act as survey crew chief for legal, topographic and construction staking survey work.
- Complete ALTA surveys.
- Locate property lines and reference permanent markers.
- Prepare plats, easement exhibits and record drawings.
- Establish right-of-way baselines, center lines and topographic features.
- Provide construction staking for streets, curb and gutter, sewers, water mains, building sites and related facilities for construction projects.
- Quality control in the field such as checking profiles for proper grades, verify existing conditions, etc.
- Prepare and maintain necessary records and reports.
Experienced and efficient use of Civil 3D required.
Bachelor’s degree in Surveying or related field preferred. Ability to obtain LS in South Dakota within a year.
Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate motorized vehicles.
Paid vacation, paid holidays, investment plan with company match.
Send resume to email@example.com or to
Nate Jibben, LS
JSA Engineers/Land Surveyors
6810 S. Lyncrest Ave, Suite 101
Sioux Falls, SD 57108