MC-149-RECONSTRUCT | RECONSTRUCTION OF HIGHWAY | 149 FROM SD HWY 38 TO HWY 122
This project paves that portion of Minnehaha County Highway 149 from SD Highway 38 to Minnehaha County Highway 122 (approx. 5.7 miles). This segment of MC149 was reconstructed and gravel surfaced in 2016. The work generally includes shaping the gravel base, placing asphalt surfacing, installing guardrail, roadway striping, and placing permanent roadway signs.
• Contractor has substantially completed the project.
• Highway MC149 was opened to all traffic on July 21, 2017.
• Total Construction Cost is estimated to be $2,100,000.
• Thank you for your patience during the reconstruction of Highway MC149.
• Project was bid January 11, 2017.
• Contractor began construction May 17, 2017.
• Completion date was July 28, 2017.
4500 W. 58th St., Sioux Falls
BID PRICE: $2,147,270.28
PERCENT COMPLETE: 100%